Saturday, February 26, 2011

adventurous project

 

I found a new project off of Ali's blog. So in preparation of an online class I found interesting, I made this journal. Just 2 different scraps of fabric, a little ribbon and a trinket.

I may have jumped the start of this journal, but I suddenly found myself unable to control my anxiousness to get started.

I didn’t have the password to my Paypal acct to pay for the class, so I had to wait out the afternoon, before I could see what all class was really about.

 

2011-02-22 3582011-02-22 361

Remains of the Day 

And guess what? I really LOVE IT!

Last night, I even worked on the inside; did some prep pages. I’m not going anywhere exciting, but I am going home next week (keep your fingers crossed) and I intend to use it in Texas.

 

PS….I not savvy enough for Typepad, I just couldn’t figure my way around it.

So I deleted that account, along with my first post.

4 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this girl!!!! It is AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple but so pretty!

    Also, I saw Mackenzie Phillips today--has anyone told you she looks like you? No offense if you don't like her or whatever, she just reminded me of you. Am I just nuts?
    (saw her in this interview: http://bit.ly/gw5xoJ )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fun- I may do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool Luz. I swear you find the coolest classes!! I love being a stay at home mommy but when I see cool classes like this one, it makes me miss the good ol'days.

    Love ya and great blog.

    ReplyDelete